Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Quick One (as I was away)

Any excuse for a The Who reference . . .

I just got back from visiting my Wife's family in the Washington D.C. and let me tell you, wearing a Hammers shirt or jacket will make you some new friends quickly. I plan on making a trip report in the next few days, but for now thanks to Dan, Will, Drew, and Sally will have to suffice. They made a wonderful trip even more wonderful. If you are ever in the area and need a soccer fix, make sure you get over to Ireland's Four Courts. They made sure I saw the Stoke game in style.

Two big wins and a huge jump up the table. Happy New Year everybody! I hope the club has big resolutions and is able to follow through. I resolve to keep the West Ham spirit alive here in the southern United States and convert more to our noble cause. I hope you all stay safe and prosper.

No comments: