Thursday, September 18, 2008

Why am I excited?

The sponsor is bankrupt. Ashton is out for a month. West Brom won the game last week. Nevertheless, I am excited about Saturday. Maybe it's the new manager and my first chance to see the new players. Maybe it' just that I haven't actually been able to watch a match in three weeks. Whatever it is, I'm almost buzzing here.

Bring on Newcastle!

By the bye . . . speaking of beer. What is the appropriate beverage to drink while watching the match? Carlsberg is the official beer of West Ham according the website but I think they are also the primary sponsor of some little team in the league. I have nothing against their beer but I would hate to give the wrong impression by my choice of drink. Maybe I should get it in a plain glass. Suggestions are welcome.

No comments: