Thursday, August 28, 2008

That football isn't round!

American College Football starts here tonight. It is as much a religion as anything I know. This day has been anticipated by legions of fans since the last whistle of the 2007/08 season. This is the intro for South Carolina (my hometown team and from where I have a degree but not where I played). I've loved it since I was a kid. There are at least 78,000 who agree with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQPAU4u6UBc

Pay no attention to the little old lady coaching the team and never mind the final score, this is the best representation I've seen of the Carolina intro short of being there. But you really got to be there.





The Hammers crushed in extra time yesterday. I had to leave the computer screen to play in my Wednesday night poker game. At least they won as I sure didn't.

No comments: